Grievance/Complaint Form

You have the right to file a complaint with us about our privacy practices, our compliance with our Notice of Privacy Practices, or for any other matter you feel cannot be resolved by speaking to program staff.  To exercise this right, please complete, sign and date the following form, then submit this complaint to us at:


House of Compassion

Michelle Greeley, Executive Director

13900 Southern Rd, Grandview, MO 64030



You may in addition or in the alternative to filing a complaint with us, file a complaint with the 

United States Department of Health and Human Services.

Please provide a detailed description of your complaint.